Last SSDD was in 2010

Please visit www.SDCC.info, the Shore Drive Community Coalition website.

SSDD2010 July 17th

Thanks to everyone who participated.

With your help, we've made sharing Shore Drive a little safer.

+ blog starts below +

9.22.2009

The Hampton Roads Cyclist feed added here

We welcome & applaud Mr. Bruce Drees for sharing his RSS feed here.
[It's over there > in the right column.]

More about Bruce:

My name is Bruce and I’ve lived in Virginia Beach since 1978. I cycle a pretty wide swath of Virginia every year, from the oceans to the highlands. I own three bikes: a 2005 Cannondale R3000 road bike and a 2006 Cannondale T2000, which I use for loaded touring and commuting, and a 2008 CoMotion Speedster (tandem).

As with many cyclists, the author is a composite form – part roadie, long haul trucker, and trail rider. I make it a point to cycle as many different parts of our area as I can and in recent years have logged between 5-7K miles annually. I started this site in order to capture and share what I and many other local cyclists know about our area.

His advocacy work for safe cycling has been consistent & influential beyond his modest claims. Take advantage of Bruce's dedication & contact him to learn how to ride safer! He is one of Hampton Road's only certified League Cycling Instructors!

Thanks for sharing Bruce.